For info about our services ... click on pricing table text and a window will open.
Photos in MLS
Each MLS has their own max number of photos that can be placed on the MLS. Please contact your local listing broker if you want to know the exact number.
Listing term depends on your listing plan. You may cancel listing at anytime, for any reason, unless your home is under contract.
The MLS does not allow us to cancel, if a property is under contract.
12 Months is offered for other MLS areas with "Full Service" Plan.
Contracts & Disclosures
We provide all necessary contracts, disclosures, and addendums needed to sell or lease your property. We only use only state approved contracts provided by the real estate commission and approved contracts by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
A commission must be paid when listing in the Realtor MLS. 3% is recommended (1% minimum).
The only way to get on realtor.com is the be listed with a REALTOR® on the MLS. We have set up the MLS to feed your property onto realtor.com.
Local REALTOR® Sites
Listing on local REALTOR® sites:
Zillow & Trulia
Once you are on the MLS, your listing will automatically down-load to Zillow & Trulia. Downloading to all web sites is a function of the MLS in your area.
Buyer Lead Forwarding
Any email or phone leads we receive, we give them your direct contact information.
The potential Buyer/Tennant will contact you directly, so you may deal directly with them and NOT pay any commissions. Purchase our "QR Code" from our website and place the code on anything to direct the buyer right to your website listing on our site with all your contact info.
Printable Color Flyer
Printable property flyer from realtor.com
Very easy and no set up required. Creates automatically when we list your property on the MLS.
Anytime we make a change on the MLS, it will change automatically on realtor.com and you can print a new multi-page detailed flyer.
Double sided sign
For sale or lease signs available
Post not included
Sign frame can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes for about $15
Combo Key Box
ShowingTime is a module within the MLS that REATORS® prefer to us to schedule showings. Here's how it works:
1. The buyers agent searches and finds a listing then they see a little "Showing Time" icon.
2. They click the little icon and a box pops up to request a date / time to show your home.
3. We input your name, phone / email into showing time.
So, when the agent wants to see a home you automatically get and email / text or app on your phone so you can see and approve of the showing! It's super easy and convenient. NOTE: The agents do not see lockbox info until they schedule a showing.
Not available in all areas or MLS systems
When we do a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) we look at two things:
What is overall consumer demand in your area
What have properties simular to yours sold for (comps)
Contract review and offer advice
Review contract, page by page
Offer advice an opinion
Calculate closing cost
Review done by phone & email
When the contract comes in we review with you in detail, figure closing cost and handle negotiations with the buyer agent.
Advise through entire process
We are here to advise through the entire process. Just a phone call or email and we quickly answer your questions.
* Prepare sales contracts and addendums in DocuSign, sent from buyer agent.
* Online and easy electronic signatures.
List until sold
We will keep your property listed up to 24 months
The Basic Plan is for those wanting MLS marketing, without the extras. This plan is designed for those who are experienced with the entire selling process and will need very little broker support. Support is available but with extra fees.
For those wanting MLS marketing, with Central Showing Service (most areas), signs, lockbox. We will help you with pricing and discuss a selling strategy. You will need experience of contracts, negotiations, how to handle the option period and handle closing with title company. We are here to help you with any issues on the contract or negations but there would be extra fees for our time. We do offer upgrades for contract review and negotiations.
Full Service #1
* For those wanting help from listing to close.
* We do a detail market analysis, to help with pricing.
* Review and discuss contracts, figure closing cost, prepare counter offers.
* We are here to guide you through the entire process.
* Selling can be a complex process and very important for you to understand the "industry norms".
Full Service #2
During the marketing phase: * Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling.
* Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract: * We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate
Doug Addeo is a Florida broker Lic# BK0559732 - with the Florida Real Estate Commission. Doug has been in real estate for 20+ years and done thousands of listings. Doug's commitment to service is one of the reasons for his long term success. Please call: 877-273-2169