Flat Fee MLS Listing
Hancock County West Virginia
Select the nearest city to view flat fee MLS availability.
FOR INFO - hover & click on text
For info about our services ... click on pricing table text and a window will open.
Photos in MLS
Each MLS has their own max number of photos that can be placed on the MLS. Please contact your local listing broker if you want to know the exact number.
Listing term depends on your listing plan. You may cancel listing at anytime, for any reason, unless your home is under contract.
The MLS does not allow us to cancel, if a property is under contract.
Until Sold is only available in MRIS, REIN, CVR, WAAR or CBRAR MLS areas.
12 Months is offered for other MLS areas with "Full Service" Plan.
If you have any rented signs or lockbox, they must be returned prior to withdrawing your listing (by appt only).
Contracts & Disclosures
We provide all necessary contracts, disclosures, and addendums needed to sell or lease your property. We only use only state approved contracts provided by the real estate commission and approved contracts by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
A commission must be paid when listing in the Realtor MLS. 3% is recommended (1% minimum).
The only way to get on realtor.com is the be listed with a REALTOR® on the MLS. We have set up the MLS to feed your property onto realtor.com.
Local REALTOR® Sites
Listing on local REALTOR® sites:
- Coldwell Banker
- Century 21
- Keller Williams
- etc ...
Zillow & Trulia
Once you are on the MLS, your listing will automatically down-load to Zillow & Trulia. Downloading to all web sites is a function of the MLS in your area.
Buyer Lead Forwarding
Any email or phone leads we receive, we give them your direct contact information.
The potential Buyer/Tennant will contact you directly, so you may deal directly with them and NOT pay any commissions. Purchase our "QR Code" from our website and place the code on anything to direct the buyer right to your website listing on our site with all your contact info.
Printable Color Flyer
Printable property flyer from realtor.com
Very easy and no set up required. Creates automatically when we list your property on the MLS.
Anytime we make a change on the MLS, it will change automatically on realtor.com and you can print a new multi-page detailed flyer.
- Double sided sign
- For sale or lease signs available
- Post not included
- Sign frame can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes for about $15
Combo Key Box
When we do a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) we look at two things:
- What is overall consumer demand in your area
- What have properties simular to yours sold for (comps)
Contract review and offer advice
- Review contract, page by page
- Offer advice an opinion
- Calculate closing cost
- Review done by phone & email
When the contract comes in we review with you in detail, figure closing cost and handle negotiations with the buyer agent.
The Basic Plan is for those wanting MLS marketing, without the extras. This plan is designed for those who are experienced with the entire selling process and will need very little broker support. Support is available but with extra fees.
The Deluxe Plan is for those wanting MLS marketing, with Central Showing Service (most areas), signs, lockbox. We will help you with pricing and discuss a selling strategy. You will need experience of contracts, negotiations, how to handle the option period and handle closing with title company. We are here to help you with any issues on the contract or negations but there would be extra fees for our time. We do offer upgrades for contract review and negotiations.
FULL SERVICE #1
For those who want the best MLS marketing, with all the features. We help you with pricing, discuss a selling strategy based on your needs and review all contracts. We figure closing cost and offer advice and opinions. We find that when clients really understand the contract, it greatly helps with negotiations.
FULL SERVICE #2
During the marketing phase:
* Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling.
* Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract:
* We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate